Technical Advisory Committee
The Technical Advisory Committee meets the first Wednesday of each month at 10:0 a.m. in the Chief Switalski Meeting Room at KCCDA (7040 Stadium Drive, Kalamazoo, MI).
The Committee shall have such powers that are authorized in the Bylaws and the "Interlocal Agreement Creating the Kalamazoo County Consolidated Dispatch Authority" (Interlocal Agreement):
- Shall serve as the E9-1-1 Board as defined in Michigan's Emergency Telephone Service Enabling Act - Public Act 32 of 1986 as amended.
- Assist the Executive Director in recommending policy and operating procedures for KCCDA to the Board.
- Assist the Executive Director and the Board in resolving agency disputes that might arise.
- Assist the Executive Director and the Board in developing standards for end-user agencies and KCCDA.
- Work with technical groups on projects and/or problems related to county-wide dispatch operations.
- Assist the Executive Director in making recommendations regarding equipment acquisition and maintenance.
- Assist the Board with other projects as assigned.
|APPOINTING BODY/ENTITY||PRIMARY REP.||ALTERNATE REP.||NOTE|
|City of Kalamazoo||Matt Huber||Chris Franks||Representative of the Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety|
|City of Portage||Nicholas Armold||Daniel Mills||Representative of the Portage Public Safety Department|
|Kalamazoo County Fire
|Jerry Leudecking||Chip Everett||Representative of KCFCA from an entity not already represented|
|Kalamazoo County Medical Control Authority||William Fales||Craig Dieringer||Representative of the Kalamazoo County Medical Control Authority|
|Kalamazoo County Sheriff||Richard Fuller||James VanDyken||Representative of the Kalamazoo County Sheriff's Office|
|Kalamazoo Township||Bryan Ergang||Scott Jackson||Representative of the Kalamazoo Township Police Department|
|Michigan State Police||Scott Ernstes||Representative of the Michigan State Police|
|Western Michigan University||Scott Merlo||Ryan McGregor||Representative of the Western Michigan University Public Safety|